If we talk about fashion, it keeps on changing with the time but classic fashions as if Vintage is always in. The reason for this is of its versatility and flexibility. Use of neutral colors by keeping things simple, it is easy to match your outfits. Here we are talking about a typical vintage look.
- Slim Boot Fit – lean through the top, bell-shaped towards the knee
- Flap Pocket Fit – low rise, fitted through the thigh opening to a minor flare at the knee.
- Straight Leg Fit – fits comfortably at the hip and fits straight through the leg and thigh.
- Relaxed Fit – a relaxed fit through the hip and thigh featuring a boot-cut leg opening
- Military Shirts- tabbed sleeves, shoulder flaps and front flap pockets.
- Western Shirts - pearl snap buttons, detailed yoke stitching and exclusive patterns.
- Polo Shirts – classic fit and cotton fabric good for summers, particularly.
- Raglan Baseball Shirt – 3/4 sleeves, ringer collar and knit cotton shirts.
- Rock Band Tee Shirts – Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles & Woodstock graphic.
- Funny Saying Tee Shirts – a shabby and faded look give a thrift store vintage feel to a past funny saying.
- Graphic Art Tee Shirts – cool art designs give a refined detail with jeans.
- Sunglasses: thick-frame square glasses and polarized sunglasses can be used.
- Socks: valiant vintage patterns are good choice for this style.
- Hats: fedoras, drivers and trucker caps can also be used to create vintage look.
Vintage fashion is very versatile, you can wear it on formal occasions, with classy look, and you can also wear it as casual outfits. As the ranges of pants and shirts for this fashion is very wide. This sort of fashion gives you attractive look and charming personality.