Punk Fashion is associated with the punk movement of `1970s. This fashion has a classic look where as young people has given it new trend, called as Modern punk fashion. This style was associated with rebellion from the usual trends. Here we are discussing Punk look in its present form.
- Tight jeans, like Denim, or leather pants are very important for punk look. Pants with many zippers and plenty of safety pins and T-shirts having eye-catching logos, and bands names characterize punk fashion.
- Branded shoes do not go with this fashion, whereas combat shoes are must. Women can try cowboy shoes.
- Spikes and Mohawks are punk hairstyles. Hair dyed with vibrant colors also gives trendy look. Shaved hair or long hairs are other options for punk look.
- Body piercing and tattoos are considered as trademark for punk look. Safety pins are very important for punk fashion, not only for cloths but for body piercing also.
- Studded belts and wristbands are also considered as punk fashion.
Punk fashion has a wide range, from gothic punk to glam punk; you can choose according your taste. Denim jacket, Leather jacket, Denim jeans, Plaid mini skirt, Plaid pants, mini skirt, Black boots, Studded belt, Studded wristband, Studded collar, Large safety pin, Large earring for the left ear, Facial piercings, geld and colored hair, Patches and badges for your jacket and Studded or leather fingerless gloves describe punk fashion in its pure form.
With the passage of time Punk has developed as a carefree lift style, and many people are named as punk. Few Hollywood celebrities also adopted this fashion, which further promoted it. But basically, punk is being yourself, instead of following some proper rules, true punk fellows wear whatever they like, without think about ‘in’ and ‘out’.